Thursday, March 6, 2008

All about Me...

Hi!!!! My name is Lauren Ashlee Ludwig and i am really nice and funny i liked to be called lala or lalabird those are ones of my favorite NickNames! I have 5 very inportant peole in my life and those people are my Beatiful and sweet Mommy Cindi Rachele Ludiwg and My Charming Dad Charles Samel Ludwig! Also my cute VERY funny little sister Dannah Rachele Ludwig and my most Favorite Cuz Hilari!!!!!!!! She is so important in my life she is SOOOOOOOO nice and Cute! I don't Know what i would do with out her! My favorite Color is Light Blue, Light Pink, and Black! Those Colors look SOOOOOO Cute on me i have 4 Cute Cats and 1 adorable little Cute Dog Tanzee! I have Dirty Blond hair and Hazel eyes.

Some of my favorite things to do are Hanging out with my Cool Cousins and Fun Friends! Listening to my Fav Songs and I love to Dance to them all the time!

7 comments:

Jen Olson said...

Lauren,
Great job on your blog! I am impressed. You have really cute pictures. I am married to your mom's cousin, Jason Olson, by the way. Keep it up!
Jen Olson

Lacie said...

I love your blog, Lauren!

Kristin said...

Hi Lauren! I love your blog and all the picture:) You are doing a great job! Tell your mom and sissy Dannah I said hi! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Lauren,

Your dad showed me this blog site........cool! You are a very good writer and I love all of your pictures. I will keep looking for updates.

Tamara

Chandra said...

lauren! hi sweetie. you are such a pretty girl. im glad you have a blog :)

Cindi said...

Lauren,
You are such a sweet and caring little angel!! Thank you for being such a wonderful daughter!!

I love you,

Mommy

suz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

MEE!!

MEE!!

Cally!!!

Cally!!!

My Cake i made

My Cake i made

Me and Grandma!

Me and Grandma!

My new Family!!!

My new Family!!!

Me and Dannah

Me and Dannah

lauren's playlist


ME AND HILARI!

ME AND HILARI!
HOTTIES!

My Friends

My Friends

Mother's Day!!!!!

Mother's Day!!!!!

Hilari,me, and Whitni!!!

Hilari,me, and Whitni!!!

Playing Cards

Playing Cards

this little girl is sooo funny!!! i love her soooo much!!

this little girl is sooo funny!!! i love her soooo much!!
This story is soooo funny so we were at my cousins church and my Grandma was talking about her sister Vikki who had passed away when she was 15 and my Grandma named one of her kids after she died and my grandmas kid Vikki lives with Haliee so my Grandma said and were all so sad when Vikki died and Haliee said ohhhh! Vikki died it was sooooooo cute!!!

My friends!!!

My friends!!!

i love this girl!!!!!!!

i love this girl!!!!!!!

Saying Good Bye To Sherri's Family

Saying Good Bye To Sherri's Family

Me!!!

Me!!!

Noah's B-Day

Noah's B-Day

Me Mommy and Jason!!!

Me Mommy and Jason!!!

Shantay's Wedding!!!

Shantay's Wedding!!!

The Girls!!!

The Girls!!!

Getting ready to catch Shantay's flowers!!!

Getting ready to catch Shantay's flowers!!!

The Family!!!

The Family!!!

The Easter dyers!!!

The Easter dyers!!!

The Family at Easter Sunday!!

The Family at Easter Sunday!!

The Girls!!!

The Girls!!!

All the Girls!!!!

All the Girls!!!!

Cute!!!

Cute!!!

MEE and my cousin!

MEE and my cousin!

MEEEE!!!

MEEEE!!!

Cute!!!

Cute!!!

Hilari Baby!!!!

Hilari Baby!!!!
I LOVE U!!!!

My Name!

My Name!

My Family!!!

My Family!!!

The lil Football Players!

The lil Football Players!

I love these 2 Girls!

I love these 2 Girls!

WOw thats ok!

WOw thats ok!

The Family!!!

The Family!!!

The Family!

The Family!

How Cute! I love Hollister!

How Cute! I love Hollister!

New Years Eve!

New Years Eve!

Sadie and I!

Sadie and I!
Waiting to get are Christmas Presents!

My new Clothes

My new Clothes

This is Really TURE!

This is Really TURE!

Sing everyone Sing!

Sing everyone Sing!

The Drama Queens!

The Drama Queens!

Family Fun!

Family Fun!

My cousins

My cousins
Singing Christmas Songs!

Santa

Santa
haha we are having soo much Fun

I made it!

I made it!
Don't i look Cute!

I am so Scared

I am so Scared
ahww Please Help Me!

The Witches

The Witches
Halloween!

Daddy!

Daddy!
Came to support me when I got an award at shcool!

Like our Fort!

Like our Fort!

Mr. Akers 2nd grade!

Mr. Akers 2nd grade!
What a great Teacher!

Dance

Dance
I am the Star!

The Ballarina's!

The Ballarina's!

Dress up Girls

Dress up Girls

Nitie Nite girls...

Nitie Nite girls...

The Divas!

The Divas!

DisneyLand Fun!

DisneyLand Fun!

Santa was Really nice this Year!

Santa was Really nice this Year!

Christmas Funnn!!!

Christmas Funnn!!!

Who's behind that White Beard??

Who's behind that White Beard??

Hanging with the cousins!

Hanging with the cousins!

Christmas with the Family!

Christmas with the Family!

My Wonderful Cousins!

My Wonderful Cousins!

Hanging with DADDY!

Hanging with DADDY!

The Girls! :)

The Girls! :)
My Family

Say Cheese!

Say Cheese!

The Family!!!

The Family!!!

My 9th B-Day!

My 9th B-Day!
Whats in it?

The lil Family!

The lil Family!

Me and my lil sis!

Me and my lil sis!

The Family!

The Family!

YA!!!!!

YA!!!!!

I love that song!!!!

I love that song!!!!

ME!

ME!

MEE and Dannah!

MEE and Dannah!

Sadie,Noah,Landon,and Me!

Sadie,Noah,Landon,and Me!

MEE and SUNNI!

MEE and SUNNI!

All the cousins at Aunt Sherri's House!

All the cousins at Aunt Sherri's House!

wow there sitting still!

wow there sitting still!

MEEE and the cutest Doggy EVER!!!

MEEE and the cutest Doggy EVER!!!

The Girls

The Girls

The Family

The Family

Me and Lances Family!!!

Me and Lances Family!!!

Me and Dannah!!

Me and Dannah!!

The Cute Family!!!

The Cute Family!!!

The Girls!!!!

The Girls!!!!

Me and Dannah!!!

Me and Dannah!!!

The Family!!!

The Family!!!

Dannah and me!

Dannah and me!

Contributors